Sunday, March 22, 2009
How in the world did I get talked into this?
If you would have asked me, if I would ever start a blog, I would have said you were CRAZY! As most of you know I cannot even manage to keep up in Facebook. So, you are probably wondering what possessed me to start. Tara has her own blog and I have really enjoyed the wonderful things she does, and yes, I guess I do have something to say. I thought this could be a great tool to just show my silly side and yes, I do have a creative side. I love my children and love to stay in touch, this I feel is just another way to accomplish another goal...to be closer together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for listening! :) I am glad that you started a blog. If you need anything let me know and I will try to help you out!
Post a Comment